Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Happy Easter

Here's a short group email for the week! We got to go to the Columbus temple today, and were there from 11-3, plus 4 hours travel total, so that doesn't leave much time to email. SO WORTH IT! I am so grateful for the peace the temple brings into my life, if nothing else. Even just walking on the grounds gives you that feeling. God's love is truly powerful!

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter! If you haven't yet, check out the Easter video(s) on mormon.org about finding PEACE. They are such powerful messages in a world where that inner peace is almost impossible to find. So take the time to look them up! Do it (and you're cool ;) )

Love you all so much! I am so grateful for this Easter Season to remind us to focus on the Savior, and the knowledge we have that death is NOT the end! 

This week went well, I'll send you some pics when I email next week. Keep on keepin' on!

Love, Sister Maughan

No comments:

Post a Comment