Thursday, November 10, 2016

Quick e mail - Temple Day !

Just pictures this week, we have about fifteen minutes to email. We left at 9 this morning to go to the Detroit temple with Sister Sawaya and got back at 5! It was AMAZING and so needed. 

This week has been a roller coaster, as usual. SOOOO many miracles... and so many moments when we just want to give up and go hide in the apartment and sleep. I say this every week, and I'll say it again- I cannot adequately describe mission life to you. Unless you've experienced it... I just feel like it will make no sense.

We've been raking leaves this week a lot! So far so good, and the rakes we bought make it easy as pie. Love it! 

One of our investigators came to all three hours of church without us even inviting him. So that was a miracle. 

And in the down time moments we've been organizing the crazy mass list of potentials missionaries have stopped by since like 2005. It's been good.

I love you all and I'll talk to you again Tuesdsay! Transfers... ahhh. We'll see if I get to stay one more transfer in Pburg or if I'll be off to the next adventure. 

Ether 12:6
 6 And now, I, Moroni, would speak somewhat concerning these things; I would show unto the world that faith is things which are hoped for and not seen; wherefore, dispute not because ye see not, for ye receive no witness until after the trial of your faith.

Byyyeeeeee! <3 

Sister Maughan



Sister Maughan by the Detroit, Michigan Temple 



Sister Heer and Sister Maughan at the Detroit, Michigan Temple 



Abby with Sister Heer and Sister Sawaya, the ward mission leader's wife, 
who made time to take them to the temple.  --Bless her !! 
 I'm so thankful for kind people like her 
who make it possible for Abby to go to the temple again.  



Two things that make me SMILE !!!  Abby, and a Lighthouse !!  
She knows that I LOVE Lighthouses.  --Love this picture ! 



This should be on a calendar !  So beautiful 



Sister Heer and Abby by the Lighthouse.  
Even though I don't think it's a "real" lighthouse,  I still love it ! 


Traditional Jamba Juice picture !!  
I love these pictures because I know that Abby is totally happy at this moment !!  
(Sister Maughan and Sister Heer)


Abby modeling the Halloween stockings that I sent to her !!  


Sister Maughan and Sister Heer enjoying (??) walking in the dark 
because of Day Light Savings Time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment